Paleo Recipe for Salmon Patties an Easy Healthy Recipe
This Paleo recipe for salmon patties uses canned wild caught sockeye salmon so it's quick, easy and healthy for a low carb or Paleo diet. Sometimes you need something quick.
Try these innovative patties for a nutritious and tasty meal or snack. Use fresh wild caught salmon if preferred and you have more time.
The recipe for Paleo salmon patties yields four fish patties. Increase or decrease the ingredients if more or fewer patties are required. The mixture can be prepared a few hours or a day ahead of cooking and kept refrigerated until required.
Canned sockeye salmon recipes are quick and easy to prepare. Salmon makes an excellent high protein low carb Paleo healthy meal.
Wild salmon is the best; use sockeye salmon if you can get it.
As long as it is wild caught, it doesn't have to be sockeye salmon. All sockeye salmon, though, are wild caught. Wild salmon is one of the best sources of protein and when combined with fresh vegetables or salad makes a tasty healthy meal.
Paleo Recipe for Salmon Patties: Ingredients
This Paleo recipe for salmon patties uses canned wild salmon but you may use fresh wild salmon if preferred.
Do not add salt if the canned salmon was in salt brine.
If possible, please use organic ingredients. A better choice for your health and better for our planet.
Paleo Recipe for Salmon Patties: Method
1. Remove any bones from the salmon. Combine the beaten eggs, salmon, mayonnaise, minced garlic, ground pork rinds, parsley, lemon juice, and black pepper, in a large bowl. Blend well.
2. Spread the recipe for salmon patties mixture across a dish or a large plate and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes. This will stiffen the mixture and make it easier to handle.
3. When you are ready to cook, remove the Paleo patty mixture from the refrigerator and form into salmon patties.
4. Fry the Paleo salmon patties in a non-stick pan with a little oil for 3 to 4 minutes each side until golden brown. Although this is a recipe for fried salmon patties, you can bake them in an oven if preferred.
5. Serve with a green salad or leafy green vegetables for a balanced healthy meal.
6. In case you prefer to bake the patties, here is an oven conversion chart. Print out the chart if you wish and use for general reference whenever needed.
It gives conversions for Fahrenheit, Celsius, Gas Mark, and Terms Used.
Recommended books for low carb or Paleo eating
The books are available at Amazon.com and Amazon.co.uk, usually in Kindle and paperback form, and sometimes as hardbacks. If you enjoyed the Paleo recipe for salmon patties, these books are excellent further reading suggestions.
You cannot do better than books we recommend, which vary relating to subject matter of a page. We make only the best suggestions based on our own experience and research.